Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

This is for all Irish Scotts and Welsh, NO ENGLISH, Please.

View Poll Results: Englands excuse for not winning Euro 2004
Becks was under pressure
9.52%
The formation was wrong
0%
Heskys Fault
14.29%
Exhausted from to much training
0%
The fans Fault
0%
Just bloody useless!!!
76.19%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

This is for all Irish Scotts and Welsh, NO ENGLISH, Please.

Old Jun 29th 2004, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

ducatiandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Chopper-Chris
so you do admit that you are one of those sad knobs that will waste his money on a Croatia shirt and support anyone playing against England then?

No not sado not knob and no croatia top, but my son does have a PORTUGAL one though, and had it prior to "Euro 04".

The problem with opinions is that like people, every @rsehole has one, and mine is different from yours and most of the world, just because I am Scottish and very very proud of it.

Why do England get so upset when they get beat, don't listen to the hype of the media and the next time it happens it won't be so bad, make up your own mind. If England were so good at football what have the won or got near to, in the last 38 years. Be realistic!
Old Jun 29th 2004, 12:57 pm
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

Originally posted by ducatiandy
No not sado not knob and no croatia top, but my son does have a PORTUGAL one though, and had it prior to "Euro 04".

The problem with opinions is that like people, every @rsehole has one, and mine is different from yours and most of the world, just because I am Scottish and very very proud of it.

Why do England get so upset when they get beat, don't listen to the hype of the media and the next time it happens it won't be so bad, make up your own mind. If England were so good at football what have the won or got near to, in the last 38 years. Be realistic!

Oh please....(where do I start)

The rest of the world? mmm, interesting...a very juvenile comment.

Why does England get so upset when they get beat? I didn't, what upset me is that you are proud to be Scottish, then you should also be proud to be British, you should defend the union and support England when Scotland are not playing. I support Scotland, I love Scotland, I think it’s a beautiful country and I don't let the fact that I was born in England cloud my mind and poison my judgment.

I just don't like sad knobs (of which you are obviously, as you say, not one - despite your previous comment about what you said after that goal was scored) weakening the UK and inciting anger and disrespect by supporting 'anyone that's playing against England' I think that shows a lack of respect and a sense of inferiority.

Like I said before, I'm sorry for the experience you had at Wembley, but this is not how the vast majority of English football fans are and you would be insane to think it is.
Old Jun 29th 2004, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Chopper-Chris
Oh please....(where do I start)

I just don't like sad knobs (of which you are obviously.
Listen "Big Nose" if you call me a sad knob one more time.........I'll take your bloody head off

Last edited by ducatiandy; Jun 29th 2004 at 1:37 pm.
Old Jun 29th 2004, 2:00 pm
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

Listen "Big Nose" if you call me a sad knob one more time.........I'll take your bloody head off
You don't frighten us, Scottish pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Scottish Nationalism, you and all your silly Scottish kaniggets.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough whopper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of eldeberries.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time-a!
Old Jul 18th 2004, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

An irony is that the scottish prick blair moans about our fans behaviour in Portugal, yet he has happily lied to us to send an army off to Iraq to presumably cause as much damage if not more than the England fans did.
Old Jul 18th 2004, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
An irony is that the scottish prick blair moans about our fans behaviour in Portugal, yet he has happily lied to us to send an army off to Iraq to presumably cause as much damage if not more than the England fans did.

??And which part of Scotland is "The Scottish Prick Blair" from again, Oh thats right it must be that wee county Enguland!

Get yer facts right before you state any stupid facts.
Old Jul 18th 2004, 1:12 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

??And which part of Scotland is "The Scottish Prick Blair" from again,
"The son of a barrister and lecturer, Tony Blair was born in Edinburgh"
http://www.number-10.gov.uk/output/page4.asp
Old Jul 18th 2004, 5:42 pm
dealing with it

Originally posted by wmoore
"The son of a barrister and lecturer, Tony Blair was born in Edinburgh"
http://www.number-10.gov.uk/output/page4.asp

You didn't know that Blair was a Scot Andy?
Old Jul 18th 2004, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Edinburgh is not scotland anymore then ?
Old Jul 18th 2004, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Edinburgh is not scotland anymore then ?
#

Tony Blair only went to School in Edingurgh "Fettes College" and there has never been a Scottish Prime minister, I assure you of that.
Old Jul 18th 2004, 10:32 pm
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute

there has never been a Scottish Prime minister, I assure you of that.
The following Scots have been Prime Ministers of Britain:

George Hamilton Gordon (C) 1852-55
William Ewart Gladstone (Lib) 1868-74
James Ramsay MacDonald (L) 1924, 1929-35

There may be others but I couldn't be arsed spending more than 5 minutes looking.

Last edited by DaveC; Jul 18th 2004 at 10:38 pm.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

What about Hume, was he a jock ?
Old Jul 19th 2004, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future

Scottish Messers Blair and Brown and Reid

Well they can keep on pissing on England ...HaHahahahahaha!!!

Whilst the part of the cost of new Scottish parliament aka white elephant is paid for by English taxpayers....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

As for England soccer team....bunch of over rated primma donnas.
with gay traits.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

This from a man who's nation is famous for men in skirts !
Old Jul 19th 2004, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

This from a man who's nation is famous for men in skirts !

Better that than men in button suit's.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.