Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The 2021/22 Football Thread

The 2021/22 Football Thread

Old May 12th 2022, 9:23 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 2021/22 Football Thread

Great result for Spurs tonight - Interesting last 2 games to see who joins the Top 3 in the CL methinks.

Also be interested to see whether Wet spam or Yernited end up in the third tier of Europe also likely to be tight.

Liverpool looked nailed on to win the league

At the bottom I think Leeds are in a bit of bother but might be Burnley or Blue scouse so lots to play for there too

Old May 13th 2022, 6:12 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike View Post
Great result for Spurs tonight - Interesting last 2 games to see who joins the Top 3 in the CL methinks.

Also be interested to see whether Wet spam or Yernited end up in the third tier of Europe also likely to be tight.

Liverpool looked nailed on to win the league

At the bottom I think Leeds are in a bit of bother but might be Burnley or Blue scouse so lots to play for there too
Blokey marking Son just wasn’t up to the job and that was the beginning of the end for Arse, best bit my husband’s Gooner mate invited us round to his to watch the game thinking it was going to be 3 points for them!

Norwich and Burnley to come, relegation fodder, just the sort of teams that we traditionally cock it all up with! Even if we win both we have to rely on Arsenal dropping points in their final matches, I have prepared for 5th!
Old May 13th 2022, 9:29 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
Blokey marking Son just wasn’t up to the job and that was the beginning of the end for Arse, best bit my husband’s Gooner mate invited us round to his to watch the game thinking it was going to be 3 points for them!

Norwich and Burnley to come, relegation fodder, just the sort of teams that we traditionally cock it all up with! Even if we win both we have to rely on Arsenal dropping points in their final matches, I have prepared for 5th!
I think Norwich has checked out already so easy win but Burnley will be fighting for their lives so that will be a toughie. The gooners go the Geordieland so might drop 2 or 3 points there and then they finish with Blue Scouse who are also scrapping for survival. Going to the wire methinks.

Citeh has to play against "Antony the cheat Taylor" in the London Stadium and the best we get playing against the cheat is a point but probably a defeat. It may depend on how good Saints defence is against Red Scouse for goal difference.... I'm not hopeful tbh

Old May 14th 2022, 5:13 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

US cup final broadcast has the crowd quite loud, but oddly without much atmosphere. The chants and singing being drowned out by generic crowd chatter.
Old May 14th 2022, 5:17 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool vs Chelsea, 6 hours of play this season, can't sperated them ...yet.
no goals in the last three hours of play time.
Old May 14th 2022, 5:25 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
Liverpool vs Chelsea, 6 hours of play this season, can't sperated them ...yet.
no goals in the last three hours of play time.
Not sure I'm going to survive this last 15 minutes. And it's the wee small hours here so there's no one to revive me if I cark it.
Old May 14th 2022, 6:53 pm
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute

That was a good game for a 0-0
Old May 14th 2022, 7:33 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Lukaku continues to fail to score against anyone any good.

Good to see Hendo consoling Mount.