Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The 2020-21 Football Thread

The 2020-21 Football Thread

Old Nov 26th 2020, 9:06 am
Banned

KJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 2020-21 Football Thread

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian View Post
Well you know the world is being Fed-exed to hell in a hand cart. I really believe anyone thinking even thinking of bringing a child into the world is coldly considering an act of cruelty.

Gamer, 18, sent footballer Ian Wright a stream of racist abuse after being let down by the player's performance on his PLAYSTATION.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8988475/Gamer-18-sent-footballer-Ian-Wright-stream-racist-abuse.html
I read the whole article. Quite incredible, and that from an 18 year old!! I think Ian Wright is absolutely correct when he also said that racism will never go away. It is absolutely disgusting when directed at anybody. You don't have to be black to suffer it of course but black people are probably targeted the most simply because they are visible. My own view on it is that people making racist remarks should be heavily punished but with no publicity attached to it. I think, and in a way Ian wright said as much, that social media was making it easy for people to make racist remarks. I would suggest that the continued publicity in the press regarding racism fuels it also. Give it no publicity and punish heavily those that do it.
Old Nov 26th 2020, 9:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Well in the space of one day a God dies and a day after we celebrate an anniversary of another God being signed. 26 November 1992 any takers??????
Old Nov 26th 2020, 10:06 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Well you know the world is being Fed-exed to hell in a hand cart. I really believe anyone thinking even thinking of bringing a child into the world is coldly considering an act of cruelty.

Gamer, 18, sent footballer Ian Wright a stream of racist abuse after being let down by the player's performance on his PLAYSTATION.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8988475/Gamer-18-sent-footballer-Ian-Wright-stream-racist-abuse.html
Jesus wept.
What a world.
Old Nov 26th 2020, 11:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
Jesus wept.
What a world.
Now I don't play these games on either the Sony or Microsoft consoles but surely if one of your players doesn't perform to your expectations wouldn't you simply drop him for the next game or transfer him and get a new player?
Old Nov 26th 2020, 12:00 pm
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Now I don't play these games on either the Sony or Microsoft consoles but surely if one of your players doesn't perform to your expectations wouldn't you simply drop him for the next game or transfer him and get a new player?
You can pick any team at any time, there'll be different game scenarios where you might be able to play with some legends in etc etc....but to be honest, it's the game or the person at fault if someone does something stupid in FIFA.

I love the game and play from time to time with mates but have never been a controller smasher or rage monster with it. To have a player **** up in a computer game and to go at them in person is just bizarre, let alone getting racist and abusive. Just signals of a nasty moron.

Don't get me wrong, it's ****ed up and frustrating when you're running with the ball as Messi or the like and someone like Tom Hundredstone is keeping up at pace. It does make you question everything, but I don't need to go and abuse Messi or anyone because of it. It's a computer game.
Old Nov 26th 2020, 5:02 pm
You aint seen me, right?

SpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond repute

If he was using Ian Wright then it would be a Legend player which you either unpack or buy on the market which will have been costly. To unpack using free packs would have been very lucky so chances are he's one of the idiots who spaffs real money up the wall buying ingame currency only to find he's still shit at the game. Personally I haven't played Fifa since Fifa 18 when I realised I was actually shit at it.
Old Nov 26th 2020, 7:08 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SpoogleDrummer View Post
I haven't played Fifa since Fifa 18 when I realised I was actually shit at it.
is this like a modern day Subbuteo?

I was nails at that
Old Nov 26th 2020, 10:17 pm
So long...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell, Harry! I bet he's practiced that a few times in training....

Old Nov 27th 2020, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So cyber hackers are holding my club to ransom. We offered them Phil Jones but apparently they want money instead.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...computers.html
Old Nov 27th 2020, 12:15 pm
So long...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

So cyber hackers are holding my club to ransom. We offered them Phil Jones but apparently they want money instead.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...computers.html
You should be used to it.... Your owners have been doing that to you for far longer.
Old Nov 27th 2020, 12:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
You should be used to it.... Your owners have been doing that to you for far longer.
Pfffft the Glazer family is just misunderstood by many. Sort of like the Sopranos who were also misunderstood. Just families trying to run a business.
Old Nov 27th 2020, 12:59 pm
So long...

Pfffft the Glazer family is just misunderstood by many. Sort of like the Sopranos who were also misunderstood. Just families trying to run a business.
Old Nov 27th 2020, 10:34 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Pfffft the Glazer family is just misunderstood by many. Sort of like Pol Pot and the Khymer Rouge.
I've fixed your similie to something more accutate
Old Nov 27th 2020, 11:04 pm
So long...

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike View Post
I've fixed your similie to something more accutate
That's offensive to the Khmer Rouge

And it's accurate Couldn't resist, sorry
Old Nov 28th 2020, 12:33 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
And it's accurate Couldn't resist, sorry
good spot - no offence taken

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.