Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The 2018-2019 Football Thread

The 2018-2019 Football Thread

Old Jun 11th 2019, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

yellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 2018-2019 Football Thread

When are we getting the 19/20 season thread started? I want to do my annual whinge about having a chaotic pre-season, no manager, no squad and ****wit owners.

[for those who may have missed it, our muppet owners have managed to piss off the most optimistic man in football to the point that he is walking away when his contract ends (see also Bruce, S, 2016 post-Wembley win). The man that performed miracles to get us from bottom of the league to almost pushing for promotion with a squad everyone, including fans, wrote off a year ago.]
Old Jun 11th 2019, 12:09 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yellowroom View Post
When are we getting the 19/20 season thread started? I want to do my annual whinge about having a chaotic pre-season, no manager, no squad and ****wit owners.

[for those who may have missed it, our muppet owners have managed to piss off the most optimistic man in football to the point that he is walking away when his contract ends (see also Bruce, S, 2016 post-Wembley win). The man that performed miracles to get us from bottom of the league to almost pushing for promotion with a squad everyone, including fans, wrote off a year ago.]
Why don’t you open a new thread?
Old Jun 11th 2019, 12:45 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
Why don’t you open a new thread?

I was going to start it at the end of this month. Ed asked me to do that last year as a fan of the Champions but someone else jumped the gun. I can start it now if you like?
Old Jun 11th 2019, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

yellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike View Post
I was going to start it at the end of this month. Ed asked me to do that last year as a fan of the Champions but someone else jumped the gun. I can start it now if you like?
Sounds like a plan.

Jerseygirl - other footy forums I frequent have certain traditions, and woe betide anyone starting a thread at the wrong time or jumping in ahead of someone else who has the right to do so. Hence my question.
Old Jun 11th 2019, 12:54 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a plan.

Jerseygirl - other footy forums I frequent have certain traditions, and woe betide anyone starting a thread at the wrong time or jumping in ahead of someone else who has the right to do so. Hence my question.
You were spot on yellow, thanks

New thread here:

https://britishexpats.com/forum/lock.../#post12696446
Old Jun 11th 2019, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict