Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

20 Things Learned From The Footy So Far This Year

20 Things Learned From The Footy So Far This Year

Old May 10th 2011, 7:00 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 20 Things Learned From The Footy So Far This Year

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Yes.
Agreed. That's diluting my declared arseness down to a ratio of 33.33%, about the best it's been considered all year.
Old May 10th 2011, 7:01 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
Agreed. That's diluting my declared arseness down to a ratio of 33.33%, about the best it's been considered all year.
I don't remember saying it was an equal split.
Old May 10th 2011, 7:04 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

... that's what I was afraid of.
Completely ruined my afternoon now.
Old May 10th 2011, 7:05 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

... that's what I was afraid of.
Completely ruined my afternoon now.
Thanks.
Old May 10th 2011, 7:11 pm

Thanks.
Why did I not expect you to get some kind of sick pleasure from that comment? Momentary lapse of judgement.
Old May 10th 2011, 7:22 pm
Life goes on.

Why did I not expect you to get some kind of sick pleasure from that comment? Momentary lapse of judgement.
You're off your game - must be all this talk about Spurs.
Old May 10th 2011, 7:36 pm

You're off your game - must be all this talk about Spurs.
I couldn't be as off my game as Spurs are, could I?
Old May 11th 2011, 6:25 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 11th 2011, 7:13 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
You must be the only person in the whole of the universe wearing a Crouchy avatar this morning
Old May 11th 2011, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

ameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to all

must be the only person in the whole of the universe wearing a Crouchy avatar, full stop
Old May 11th 2011, 9:06 am
Mad Moo plus 2

Maddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of light

I only learnt 1 thing, no 2 things learnt from football this year....

1) Football in South Africa is more poop than Sunday League in the UK...official!!
2) Notts Forest are probably going to disappoint me and F up the play-offs again.....although I wish they would bloody hurry up and get up there they only screen premier games here.

And now I await the barrage of anti forest sentiment LOL bring it on.

Last edited by Maddyjvn; May 11th 2011 at 9:15 am.
Old May 11th 2011, 9:11 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ameliapond View Post
must be the only person in the whole of the universe wearing a Crouchy avatar, full stop
Old May 11th 2011, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

ameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to all

shouldn't say it, but that's kind of funny..

Arsenal fans, where the F are you? 2nd appeal..
Old May 11th 2011, 9:54 am
Grace and gratitude

shouldn't say it, but that's kind of funny..

Arsenal fans, where the F are you? 2nd appeal..
Oh shut up love, there are none, it's me or nothing, so are you with me or not?
Old May 11th 2011, 10:20 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
You must be the only person in the whole of the universe wearing a Crouchy avatar this morning
I'm sure that City retard poster has gone missing as he is trying to figure out how to get it to replace his empty trophy cabinet picture.

Now they are off to Wembley, their fans have a huge dilemma. Which shell suit should they wear, and how many cans of special brew to take?

Ah, welcome back! We thought you were in mourning after stoke.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.