Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

20 Things Learned From The Footy So Far This Year

20 Things Learned From The Footy So Far This Year

Old May 9th 2011, 8:03 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 20 Things Learned From The Footy So Far This Year

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Send him to Eastlands.

(I miss the old stadium names)
Yeah, "Moss Side shit hole" was much more appropriate!
Old May 9th 2011, 8:10 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
Yeah, "Moss Side shit hole" was much more appropriate!
Old May 10th 2011, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

ameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to all

Absolute bollocks.
We're in disagreement on this, can we still be friends?

It's widely known ManUtd fans are not exactly unbiased, are they? Living abroad and NOT watching exclusively the Premier League, gives you a broader perspective on how players are perceived worldwide, try going to Barca, Real, AC Milan, Inter Milan, and even Bayern Munich, and sell them Park, Fabio, Anderson, Hernandez, Chicarito, Berbatov, Valencia, Nani... they'll probably laugh you in your face .

I'm the first person to praise ManUtd for their collective, not so keen on them individually.
Old May 10th 2011, 6:35 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ameliapond View Post

It's widely known ManUtd fans are not exactly unbiased, are they? Living abroad and NOT watching exclusively the Premier League, gives you a broader perspective on how players are perceived worldwide, try going to Barca, Real, AC Milan, Inter Milan, and even Bayern Munich, and sell them Park, Fabio, Anderson, Hernandez, Chicarito, Berbatov, Valencia, Nani... they'll probably laugh you in your face .

I'm the first person to praise ManUtd for their collective, not so keen on them individually.
I'm pretty sure Hernandez and Chicarito can't be sold separately....
Old May 10th 2011, 6:47 am

They are like the Flintoff twins - Freddie and Andrew.
Old May 10th 2011, 2:02 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ameliapond View Post

1. I am FAR from being a Man U. fan, as you should be able to tell from my posts in the Locker Room;

Living abroad and NOT watching exclusively the Premier League
does, however, describe me.

Do I hear a cry of "OWNED!!"?

Amelia, following your demonstration, ably assisted by Ed, that you know not of what you talk, may I suggest you withdraw disgracefully?
Old May 10th 2011, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

ameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to all

Don't you know women yet? Withdrawing disgracefully... pfhah
Old May 10th 2011, 3:05 pm

Do I hear a cry of "OWNED!!"?

Amelia, following your demonstration, ably assisted by Ed, that you know not of what you talk, may I suggest you withdraw disgracefully?
Oi, she's mine now Baz, get yer own....
Old May 10th 2011, 3:12 pm
Life goes on.

Oi, she's mine now Baz, get yer own....
OK - but just don't ruin her for the rest of us, right?
Old May 10th 2011, 3:43 pm

OK - but just don't ruin her for the rest of us, right?
Ah, too late. Sorry mate,
Old May 10th 2011, 3:47 pm
Life goes on.

Ah, too late. Sorry mate,
Shit. Hate it when that happens.
Old May 10th 2011, 5:44 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Shit. Hate it when that happens.
She's a gooner anyway, you didn't want her any more than I did.
Old May 10th 2011, 6:51 pm
Life goes on.

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
She's a gooner anyway, you didn't want her any more than I did.
Arse!!
Old May 10th 2011, 6:53 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Arse!!
Me, the club, or their manager?
Old May 10th 2011, 6:55 pm
Life goes on.

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
Me, the club, or their manager?
Yes.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.