Reload this Page >

Sorting TV Channels in Order

Sorting TV Channels in Order

Old Feb 16th 2020, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

Jamtart98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sorting TV Channels in Order

HI.
I am a victim of the recent TV Frequency Change and cannot change the Channels back to their correct numerical order on my 24 inch LG TV.

I get to Programme Control ...go to the Channel I want to change...click on it ..it highlights...I press again and a tick appears......I then touch the green button......the channel goes into a green "box" but after that nothing happens. I can÷t move it up or down, pressing ok does nothing. If it helps the Model Number 24MT41DF=PZ
Can someone help...PLEASE.

Any help or advice gratefully received.
Old Feb 29th 2020, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

calman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sorting TV Channels in Order

https://www.lg.com/uk/support/product/lg-24MT41DF-PZ

User Manuals download and common problems

Some TV's have a "FAVOURITES" function...that might help you sort the channels in a suitable way..