Reload this Page >

Trouble Brewing in Hungary

Trouble Brewing in Hungary

Old Feb 4th 2015, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

llareggub is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Trouble Brewing in Hungary

Originally Posted by Rural Hungary
Do you seriously believe that every expat, who has ever left Britain, has done so because of multiculturalism? That certainly isn't why I was in Hungary as most people on the forum know.

The majority of people I have spoken with relocate due to property prices, the nanny state, better weather and a multitude of other reasons. There are four expats, including yourself, who claim to have moved for reasons similar to your own and yet none of them appear to have experienced anything particularly negative in the UK - no more so than in other areas of the country where poverty and crime are prevalent regardless of the communities ethnic make up.

Just because others aren't singing your song, doesn't mean we are not aware of the issues concerning extremists and not just Islamic extremists however, only by coming together and discussing the issues and seeking solutions can we hope to eradicate extremism in all it's forms. However, you can not tar everybody with the same brush and there is a fine line between giving an opinion and a hate crime and you are extremely close to crossing that line.

Brian, hopefully the thread can stay so long as it doesn't become personal or overly heated.
Sorry boss, very passionate about stuff like this... I promise to be robust but polite in future

Personally I came to Hungary for both economic and lifestyle reasons, pretty much the same as every immigrant in the UK!
Old Feb 4th 2015, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

TerryandBrigi is a jewel in the roughTerryandBrigi is a jewel in the roughTerryandBrigi is a jewel in the roughTerryandBrigi is a jewel in the rough

And i am coming for the Palinka
Old Feb 4th 2015, 7:06 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by llareggub
Deleting stuff like this achieves nothing, lets see if this person has the intelligence to stand up and back up their claims with genuine logic. I guarantee that this person will either get more extreme or will run away, either way it stands up as a good example as to the type of person this is!
Once, when I was sat in the doctors surgery in Ireland a chap started droning on about Muslims, Eastern Europeans and White Pride. I chose to ignore him but he kept badgering me so I responded politely and tried to change the subject. Thought that with being Scottish I was on safe ground but oh no, I got a tongue lashing that if I wasn't from the Highlands and spoke Gaelic then I wasn't a true Scot. Getting quite worked up, he informed me that I had Saxon blood running through my veins and was as bad as all the English scum
The receptionist in the surgery apologised and said just to ignore him as everybody knew what he was like and nobody took him seriously.
Old Feb 4th 2015, 7:11 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry boss, very passionate about stuff like this... I promise to be robust but polite in future

Personally I came to Hungary for both economic and lifestyle reasons, pretty much the same as every immigrant in the UK!
No, no you have been the model of decorum. I think many of us are biting our tongue at the moment or sitting on our hands but like you, I would enjoy a debate on the subject as I agree 100% with what you have posted!

Originally Posted by TerryandBrigi
And i am coming for the Palinka
Haha, plenty of that about
Old Feb 4th 2015, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

No, no you have been the model of decorum. I think many of us are biting our tongue at the moment or sitting on our hands but like you, I would enjoy a debate on the subject as I agree 100% with what you have posted!

Haha, plenty of that about
NOT ME TAKE THIS IDOT OF OR I AM OF DIGGER
Old Feb 4th 2015, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

SO HAD A PM FROM WHOM JACKRUSSELL STATING ALLONG WORDS I SHALL NOT PRINT THE FOLLOWING, HOW OLD ARE YOU ABOUGHT 6 YEARS OLD AND I WILL NOT PRINT THE REST FROM THIS SCUM BAG SO I HAVE DON WITH LOT ON THIS BLOG I AM OFF DIGGER
Old Feb 4th 2015, 9:40 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I implore the moderators not to delete this thread with all of my heart, I firmly believe that the only way to deal with extreme views is to engage and discuss.

Apart from my previous rant I sincerely promise to be polite to the OP, even though I find their views both transparent and abhorrent!
Did someone call your one and only moderator? Here I am.

Yes. The thread can stay provided it doesn't descend into personal abuse & name calling etc.

Remember that any abusive post can be reported so that myself as moderator for this forum or a supermoderator can review & act if deemed necessary. This goes for Private message and karma messages also.

Thanks
Old Feb 4th 2015, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS
Did someone call your one and only moderator? Here I am.

Yes. The thread can stay provided it doesn't descend into personal abuse & name calling etc.

Remember that any abusive post can be reported so that myself as moderator for this forum or a supermoderator can review & act if deemed necessary. This goes for Private message and karma messages also.

Thanks
WELL IT AS PM SENT BY JACKRUSSEL SO I WISH TO END MY TIME ON THIS SITE TO ME PERSONAL ABUSE MY LAST POSTING DIGGER
Old Feb 5th 2015, 6:42 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Send a copy of it to Bev Digger as you don't have to tolerate that and I for one don't want to lose you from the forum.
Too many have left because they can't be bothered with some of the nonsense over the years and I know from PM's that others, including myself, post less regularly and are very careful what we post about because of personal attacks as nobody needs it in their life when we are all just trying to help people out!
Old Feb 5th 2015, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Send a copy of it to Bev Digger as you don't have to tolerate that and I for one don't want to lose you from the forum.
Too many have left because they can't be bothered with some of the nonsense over the years and I know from PM's that others, including myself, post less regularly and are very careful what we post about because of personal attacks as nobody needs it in their life when we are all just trying to help people out!
This as been sent to Bev no one sends me a PM Stating a Female Part digger
Old Feb 5th 2015, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute

Like I said take off your tin foil hat and join the real world you small minded, racist, bigoted piece of...

Or shut the **** up and go the **** away...

What this eejit means is I hate anyone who aint white!
In my opinion these comments are personal and offensive, despite the use of dots and stars.
Old Feb 5th 2015, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

TerryandBrigi is a jewel in the roughTerryandBrigi is a jewel in the roughTerryandBrigi is a jewel in the roughTerryandBrigi is a jewel in the rough

Digger, we have not met, but have read quite a few of your posts and think you are an experienced member, with some valued insights at times.

It would be a shame for forums such as these to lose resources such as yours. On that basis, please try to see past the unpleasantness brought about by such an emotional topic as this.

Having lived in societies either as abhorrent as apartheid in South Africa as a child, or witnessing total multiculturalism as in Amsterdam, I have found that whenever these conversations take place, two main parties tend to "have at it" !
There are always parties who are offended or disgusted and end up as collateral damage.

Personal abuse is always the last form of the debate, it is then down to the likes of your good self to try to rise above that, view it as it is and go about our lives, in the comfortable knowledge that they are what they are, words.

Is only my two pence worth !

I hope you see my viewpoint, stay, have your say, and try to be the bigger man !

Sound like my mum !!!
Old Feb 5th 2015, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TerryandBrigi
Digger, we have not met, but have read quite a few of your posts and think you are an experienced member, with some valued insights at times.

It would be a shame for forums such as these to lose resources such as yours. On that basis, please try to see past the unpleasantness brought about by such an emotional topic as this.

Having lived in societies either as abhorrent as apartheid in South Africa as a child, or witnessing total multiculturalism as in Amsterdam, I have found that whenever these conversations take place, two main parties tend to "have at it" !
There are always parties who are offended or disgusted and end up as collateral damage.

Personal abuse is always the last form of the debate, it is then down to the likes of your good self to try to rise above that, view it as it is and go about our lives, in the comfortable knowledge that they are what they are, words.

Is only my two pence worth !

I hope you see my viewpoint, stay, have your say, and try to be the bigger man !

Sound like my mum !!!
thanks for support TeryandBrig I am no Man knower days but Moues and I fallen in to Trap of being a Human being digger
Old Feb 5th 2015, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

llareggub is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fidobsa
In my opinion these comments are personal and offensive, despite the use of dots and stars.
I agree, hence my subsequent apology and slightly calmer approach in later responses. I was angry and responded inappropriately to notions that I find repugnant that have no tangible support.

I will not delete them and am not ashamed of them, but they are what they are!
Old Feb 5th 2015, 7:49 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

So people.

Now you have all stood back and taken a breath or three. Do you wish to continue this discussion between yourselves ?

You should know that the OP will not be able to contribute further for a little while . Not because of their views or opinions on this subject, which they are quite entitled to express but because BE rule one applies regardless whether it is in an open post, a karma note or a private message to someone(s).

Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.