Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Anybody else going to vote?

Anybody else going to vote?

Old Jan 31st 2015, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

cathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anybody else going to vote?

As someone who believes that I have a duty to exercise my voting rights I think I am going to register to vote in the upcoming general election. Apparently if you have been registered to vote in the UK in the last 15 years then you can vote. I think my vote will count in my old parliamentary district. I think I had heard somewhere that there had been the possibility of an MP to represent overseas voters. Maybe they are going to wait and see how many register.
Anyway if you are interested the electoral commission website has the details.

Mind you who I am going to vote for is another question
Old Feb 5th 2015, 7:46 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anybody else going to vote?

I am Cathy though not sure who for