Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Working at the Falkland Islands

Working at the Falkland Islands

Old Sep 27th 2016, 4:59 pm
Just Joined

Roderick1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Working at the Falkland Islands

Hello! Anyone can send me information on what is the salary in order to work as a backhoe driver at the falkland islands? Thank you very much!
Old Sep 27th 2016, 11:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Working at the Falkland Islands

Americans have backhoes. Where I come from it is a "JCB". For sure there are job restrictions based on nationality etc.
Old Sep 30th 2016, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

Roderick1 is an unknown quantity at this point

What I sent was a link to an image of a backhoe.
Can you guys send me any information of what are the salaries like in order to work as a backhoe driver at the falkland island. I am Chilean and we have good relations with Great Britain!
Thank you!
Old Oct 3rd 2016, 10:44 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roderick1
Can you guys send me any information of what are the salaries like in order to work as a backhoe driver at the falkland island. I am Chilean and we have good relations with Great Britain!
Thank you!
Having good relations is not the same as having the right to live and work in a country. Do you have that right, or do you need a visa?
Old Oct 3rd 2016, 11:36 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roderick1
It was a website link, not an image (an image you can just attach to your post, no need for any website, just use the relevant button when you post), hence why it was removed.

HTH.