Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Work wanted in France

Work wanted in France

Old Apr 9th 2015, 7:23 am
Just Joined

linny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Work wanted in France

My husband and I are looking to move to France and secure work for the Summer prior to our UK home being sold and us relocating permanently. We are ex-hoteliers and have good experience in property management, customer service, hospitality, etc. As well as excellent admin, sales, computer knowledge. Looking for hopefully something like a gite management role. Improving French language (but not fluent !). Can be available at short notice.
Old Apr 11th 2015, 2:49 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Work wanted in France

Originally Posted by linny
My husband and I are looking to move to France and secure work for the Summer prior to our UK home being sold and us relocating permanently. We are ex-hoteliers and have good experience in property management, customer service, hospitality, etc. As well as excellent admin, sales, computer knowledge. Looking for hopefully something like a gite management role. Improving French language (but not fluent !). Can be available at short notice.
Hi, and welcome to the forum! I noticed your thread while browsing around. Can't help from the employment standpoint, but I would advise you to post again on the France Forum (under Europe) and generally ask about living in France while you are searching (heathcare insurance coverage, renting without payslips to justify income, cost of living ...). With the ever-increasing unemployment rates in France, I imagine all hospitality jobs available for the summer have already been filled. Sorry not to be optimistic, but fore-warned is fore-armed. Come on the France forum for general advice, but without asking for employment!