Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Senior Graphic Designer/ Brand Mechanic

Senior Graphic Designer/ Brand Mechanic

Old Jan 29th 2013, 6:21 am
Just Joined

RobFreemantle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Senior Graphic Designer/ Brand Mechanic

'm RobIn Freemantle, Designer and Art Director. I have had 10 years experience in big agencies and studios and have worked on many Blue Chip accounts from Duracell, Nissan, Mickey Finn, Grant's and Glenffidich Whiskies and many more to mention here. My mission, should you choose to accept it, is to be your remote studio. I am a Design Graduate with distinctions, English is my first language, strong conceptualization skills.

I am able to offer a great service for less than pricing in UK, Europe and elsewhere as I have an advantage in exchange rates for world class design.
For the last five years I have worked exclusively for online clients and have built great relationships with them. I would be happy to send you references from people I have and do work with.

I've known and worked with Robin over 6 years now. I couldn't recommend him highly enough. Professional input and finish in every project is assured. A vital input in the success of my business. Gregoir Cleary, Managing director, Houseoffinewines ltd.

"I am absolutely thrilled with my new Label!" Mag Kirwan, Kilkenny, Ireland.

Portfolio:
http://lighthousestudio.weebly.com/index.html