Reload this Page >

Seeking work in south Africa

Seeking work in south Africa

Old Mar 24th 2014, 4:22 am
Just Joined

Davey119 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Seeking work in south Africa

Hi guys I'm new to this site and hoping to get some advise,

Il start of by mentioning my wife is south African and one of the reasons I am wanting work in SA is I know she would love to move back to SA and be nearer her family,

Now I don't have really any qualifications but I have some experience as a chef and also as head waiter and bar work was an assistant manager within a hotel and restraunt where I made sure to gain as much exp as possible

Then after that I left with the wife to spend 10 months in SA

On returning the recession had really hit so me and my wife took any work we could which has for me ended up rather well payed but diffrent I am now working as a gardener/driver/chef/butler for one main wealthy family and I do part time work doing the sme for other wealthy family's

Anyway I know it is hard for even a south African to get work in SA nether mind a British guy but if anyone can give me any advise or help it really would be very much appreciated