Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Seeking international sales/ management roles to capitalize on newly gained MBA

Seeking international sales/ management roles to capitalize on newly gained MBA

Old Jul 3rd 2013, 7:55 pm
Just Joined

seamusoshea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Seeking international sales/ management roles to capitalize on newly gained MBA

Hi there,

I would appreciate if anybody could point me in the right direction.

I have just completed an MBA from a UK University as well as have a BSc (Hons) degree in logistics management and would like to move to Canada to pursue a management role with an international focus.

I have being teaching English as a foreign language and Business English for the past 5 years of which 4 I spent in London, UK and 1.5 in Korea. Prior to teaching I worked in import/export shipping for 4 years, also in London. I want to break out of the teaching world and apply my MBA knowledge which is not easy to do in the UK at the moment.

I am in my early 30s and flexible to move throughout Canada, ideally a large city. I would like to know,

1.What type of visa would be most suited to my background?
2.Are there any particular trading, commodity or international management firms that would be particularly interested in this background?
3.Is it necessary to have arranged a job prior to applying for the visa?

I would much appreciate any advice. Please feel free to email me on <snip>
Many thanks

Seamus

Last edited by Sue; Jul 4th 2013 at 1:32 pm. Reason: Email address removed, not a good idea to post it on a public forum for spam bots to pick up