Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Seacing for welding and fabricating job and mechanical craft

Seacing for welding and fabricating job and mechanical craft

Old Dec 20th 2020, 6:16 am
Just Joined

Peterscott is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Seacing for welding and fabricating job and mechanical craft

I have a 6 years experience on welding and fabricating 4 years experience on lathe machines
I'm ready to relocate to any country
Old Dec 20th 2020, 6:50 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Seacing for welding and fabricating job and mechanical craft

Originally Posted by Peterscott
I have a 6 years experience on welding and fabricating 4 years experience on lathe machines
I'm ready to relocate to any country
Hi, and welcome to BE.

Are you a UK citizen? Which countries would you qualify for a visa for? That's the key thing (particularly now Brexit is upon us, so you can't move to Europe as easily), you may be prepared to relocate to any country, but you'll need to find one that you can actually move to! So if you have an idea of where you'd like to go, start with looking at the visa requirements for that country and asking in the forums, and hopefully you can find somewhere.

Do you speak any other languages?

Best of luck.
Old Dec 20th 2020, 7:09 am
Just Joined

Peterscott is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Seacing for welding and fabricating job and mechanical craft

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Hi, and welcome to BE.

Are you a UK citizen? Which countries would you qualify for a visa for? That's the key thing (particularly now Brexit is upon us, so you can't move to Europe as easily), you may be prepared to relocate to any country, but you'll need to find one that you can actually move to! So if you have an idea of where you'd like to go, start with looking at the visa requirements for that country and asking in the forums, and hopefully you can find somewhere.

Do you speak any other languages?

Best of luck.
Thank you very much for your reply I speak only English I will do as you've said one again thank you 😊