Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Relocating to Barbados and looking for work as a midwife

Relocating to Barbados and looking for work as a midwife

Old Apr 23rd 2013, 2:24 am
Just Joined

tunsie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Relocating to Barbados and looking for work as a midwife

Hello all. I am trying to start a new life in Barbados with my 3 year old son and I am looking for work as a midwife, either private or NHS equivalent. I am qualified in massage and reflexology for maternity, I have a qualification to lead antenatal classes and I have UNICEF Baby Friendly breastfeeding accreditation. I have also undertaken Doula training with Michel Odent. I am looking for any kind of work in this area, be it supporting a family through their pregnancy and postnatal period or working for a larger organisation. I trained at Kings College London and have been qualified for 7 years and have had considerable experience working within the NHS as well as privately at The Portland Hospital for Women and Children. If anybody knows of anybody or any organisation that might benefit from my skills and experience then please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you all.