Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Radiographer/Medical Imaging

Radiographer/Medical Imaging

Old Feb 12th 2014, 7:27 pm
Just Joined

Rad_Amy is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Radiographer/Medical Imaging

Qualified in 2013 from Teesside University (UK) with a 2.2 BSc (Hons) degree in Diagnostic Radiography.

Currently employed full time in a major trauma centre in the north east of England.

Throughout university, I attended clinical placement in the Newcastle Trust hospitals. With elective placements in another major trauma centre as well as a private hospital.

Competent in general/outpatients xray; A & E xray (including resus); mobiles; elective and trauma theatre cases; teaching students; shift work including nights.

Looking to relocate to Spain, hopefully within the next year. I was thinking maybe Marbella, or Gibraltar. However, I'm not limiting myself to anywhere in particular.

Or Australia; my sister moves to Canberra in August 2014 and I'm very close to her. If I miss her too much, I'll probably want to move to be near her!

Would love to relocate to USA, but I know this can't happen as my qualifications are not accepted in the USA

Thanks for taking the time to have a look at my post!
Old Feb 14th 2014, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

genorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Radiographer/Medical Imaging

Hi,

If you want to go to Australia, we have positions but you will need to register in Oz first.

Send me a Direct Message if you would like more information.