Reload this Page >

Private Carer/ companion near Bezier

Private Carer/ companion near Bezier

Old May 30th 2019, 12:06 am
Just Joined

Scottishquine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Private Carer/ companion near Bezier

Hello,
Im llooking for any private carer / companion opportunities near my home in Bezier’s France.
I’m semi retired qualified professional with over 30 years experience of working with vulnerable adults in social and hospital environments
I’d be interested in supporting any English speaking individuals who live in the area from March- October, whether it’s for companionship, respite, sleep overs, caring.
Im reliable, caring and trustworthy, PVG checked, I drive and non smoker.
Thanks and please message for more details.
Old Jun 16th 2019, 4:42 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Private Carer/ companion near Bezier

Originally Posted by Scottishquine
Hello,
Im llooking for any private carer / companion opportunities near my home in Bezier’s France.
I’m semi retired qualified professional with over 30 years experience of working with vulnerable adults in social and hospital environments
I’d be interested in supporting any English speaking individuals who live in the area from March- October, whether it’s for companionship, respite, sleep overs, caring.
Im reliable, caring and trustworthy, PVG checked, I drive and non smoker.
Thanks and please message for more details.
Hi, it isn't possible to send you a PM until you've posted 3 times. You could post again in the France forum, enquiring about the FEASIBILITY of doing this type of work legally, especially if you aren't here as a Resident. We will be able to warn you of the various issues that you'd encounter. HTH