Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Montessori Teacher Wanting Nanny position in the UK

Montessori Teacher Wanting Nanny position in the UK

Old Nov 29th 2015, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

LindseyAnn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Montessori Teacher Wanting Nanny position in the UK

I am wanting to return to the UK next year, preferably around August/Sept 2016. I am a Montessori certified Teacher (since 1992) and have taught primarily in the US since 1994. I have ping ponged across the Atlantic several times, and am currently in Texas, but desperately want to be back in the UK. I am from Yorkshire originally, and was back in the UK from 2011-2014, and travelled around the UK quite a bit, so am aware of how the UK is currently. I am 44 years old and have always worked with children. I have experience working with children of all ages but would prefer children 2 years of age and up. I have worked in Montessori classes of 25 children, ages 3-6 with an assistant or co-worker. I have extensive experience and also have worked with learning differences and physical difficulties. My own daughter has had type 1 diabetes for 8 years, so I am accustomed to taking care of medical issues and observing them carefully. She was home-educated to High School level, so am also experienced in helping with school work. I would like to work as a Nanny/Governess instead because of the experience that I can offer a family and also because I would like a change instead of the classroom environment. I am organized, calm and nurturing and would bring lots of learning experiences and activities with the position. Ideally I would like to be in the North of England somewhere as its closer to family, but I would consider anything in the UK at this point. I have lived in London also, so am accustomed to that area. Yours sincerelyLindsey Moreland