Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

mechanical supervisor looking for job in Aus

mechanical supervisor looking for job in Aus

Old Oct 1st 2016, 1:54 pm
Just Joined

biffio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default mechanical supervisor looking for job in Aus

Mechaical supervisor moving to Australia, age 28 I'm a qualified plumber with 10 years experiance and 4 years supervisory experience.

Working on some of london's most exciting projects I have the skills and desire needed to be a successful member of your company.

Email with any opportunities

<snip>

Last edited by christmasoompa; Oct 2nd 2016 at 12:27 pm. Reason: Email address removed to save you from spambots, it's a public forum! People can contact you via the forum if they wish.
Old Oct 3rd 2016, 10:42 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mechanical supervisor looking for job in Aus

Originally Posted by biffio
Mechaical supervisor moving to Australia, age 28 I'm a qualified plumber with 10 years experiance and 4 years supervisory experience.

Working on some of london's most exciting projects I have the skills and desire needed to be a successful member of your company.

Email with any opportunities

<snip>
What visa are you moving on? And to where in Australia?
Old Oct 3rd 2016, 11:48 am
Just Joined

biffio is an unknown quantity at this point

Im going to go for 189 if there's no one to sponsor m,
Im open to all city's.

Have you any opportunities?

Thanks
Craig
Old Oct 4th 2016, 6:29 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biffio
Im going to go for 189 if there's no one to sponsor m,
Im open to all city's.

Have you any opportunities?

Thanks
Craig
No sorry - just getting some extra info from you incase there is someone looking although it is unlikely. Have you tried a google search on 457 jobs?