Reload this Page >

Looking for work

Wikiposts

Looking for work

Old Sep 8th 2010, 11:20 pm
Just Joined

donnamf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for work

Hello we are an English couple of 38 and 42 with a house in deux sevre and we are hoping to move over permanently to France soon. We run our own business in England but feel this won’t translate into the French market and are therefore looking for work. My husband has a lot of experience and qualifications (UK) in forestry and landscaping as well as running a woodwork business in the UK for 8 years making pretty much anything anyone wants. I have business admin experience, front of house customer service experience also garden and landscaping. We both have clean driving licences and are honest and reliable. We are looking for pretty much any type of work and can supply work and character references. Currently we can be contacted on 0044983533336 day or [email protected] Many thanks for your considerations.