Reload this Page >

Looking for Temp employment in England

Looking for Temp employment in England

Old Jul 21st 2009, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

FemaleBritCA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for Temp employment in England

Hello,

I am going to be going home to Worcester for 5 months to "hang out" with my 91 yr old mum. For sanity and financial reasons LOL I would like to find some fill in work which could be a lot of things. In States I have been working as a
House Manager/Personal Assistant with some childcare. I have a background in
Interior Design/Sales/Management/Special Needs Care/Flight Attendant. I have lived and worked in various parts of the world. I often say I am a cross between
Jo/The Nanny/Mary Poppins and Martha Stewart. Think I would also make a good companion for the elderly-just joking about my mum. I don't want full time though. Any ideas appreciated.
I love the home, cooking, driving and large dogs.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 1:37 am
Just Joined

akemp847 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Looking for Temp employment in England

Originally Posted by FemaleBritCA
Hello,

I am going to be going home to Worcester for 5 months to "hang out" with my 91 yr old mum. For sanity and financial reasons LOL I would like to find some fill in work which could be a lot of things. In States I have been working as a
House Manager/Personal Assistant with some childcare. I have a background in
Interior Design/Sales/Management/Special Needs Care/Flight Attendant. I have lived and worked in various parts of the world. I often say I am a cross between
Jo/The Nanny/Mary Poppins and Martha Stewart. Think I would also make a good companion for the elderly-just joking about my mum. I don't want full time though. Any ideas appreciated.
I love the home, cooking, driving and large dogs.
I'm from Worcester and can't even get a job sweeping the roads... good luck!