Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Looking for suitable job opening for unqualified person. Willing to relocate.

Looking for suitable job opening for unqualified person. Willing to relocate.

Old May 21st 2020, 2:45 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat137  scrubbedexpat137  scrubbedexpat137  scrubbedexpat137  scrubbedexpat137  scrubbedexpat137  scrubbedexpat137  scrubbedexpat137  scrubbedexpat137  scrubbedexpat137  scrubbedexpat137 
Default Looking for suitable job opening for unqualified person. Willing to relocate.

Hi,

I'm looking for work. All offers appreciated. Willing to relocate if necessary. Currently reside in Teruel. Studied three languages as A-Levels decades ago, did a solar energy course ten years ago, done bits of electrical courses but not much, numerous on-the-job health and safety and equipment certification courses. Know quite a bit about electronics (hobby).

Considerable experience in translation from Spanish to English and occasionaly vice versa, teaching English, transcriber, customer service or sales-related, PV installation work, telecommunications, gardening and dry stone wall re-building and similar odd jobs, cook, van driver, market research work. A little copywriting experience. Other jobs, too, but that gives the general picture, I hope.
Open to house-sitting (I have two well-behaved cats, 'though). Quite open-minded about the work so long as I have the skills and fit the requirements and so on. Spain teaches a person to be flexible and learn new skills...

Hope to hear from you and thanks in advance.