Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Looking for a job in Spain

Looking for a job in Spain

Old Jun 7th 2015, 10:30 am
Just Joined

eveningstar99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for a job in Spain

I am a UK citizen in Strasbourg and looking for work in Europe I need to find a job quickly as my Chinese wife is on a Schengen visa, so I have only 3 months to find work. I normally work as an English teacher but will consider anything. Anyone out there know of any jobs going please let me know at <snip>
Regards

Mark

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jun 9th 2015 at 11:13 am. Reason: Please don't put your email address on a public forum - people can contact you via the forum if they wish.
Old Jun 7th 2015, 10:44 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for a job in Spain

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jun 7th 2015, 10:50 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

The unemployment rate in Spain is extremely high so unless you are fluent in Spanish and are able to fill an unusual niche I suspect that the chances of gaining work are very low. You have not said what sort of work that you are qualified to do.

Rosemary
Old Jun 7th 2015, 11:21 am

I have moved your thread into Jobs Wanted as that is where it needs to be.

Rosemary