Reload this Page >

Looking for a job in Nantes!

Looking for a job in Nantes!

Old May 4th 2016, 2:46 pm
Just Joined

mnwatson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for a job in Nantes!

Hello everybody,

My name is Miles Watson, I am an english masters student currently studying for an MA in International Political Communication (in the field of PR, journalism). In September 2016, I am planning on moving to Nantes (with my girlfriend who will take up a teaching position at the University). I am wondering whether anyone has any information about what sort of job opportunities may be available for someone like me who is looking for a PR/communication/business job. Having done french as my undergraduate degree and lived for one year in Toulouse, my language level is very good. I am looking to see whether I can join my existing language skills with my skills I have gained from my current course/my career ambitions etc. Failing this, I am wondering what the best sort of jobs to go for would be (bar work etc). My priority, as I'm sure you can understand, is being able to earn when I'm there.
Does anyone know of anything? Is there any businesses/organisations in the Nantes area who would be interested in someone like me with a lot to offer? Is anyone who knows/lives in Nantes able to point me in the right direction? I've still got a little while to research and sort something out, but thought I would start looking to see what (if anything) is available. I am adaptable, hard working, experienced and am willing to try a variety of roles.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like to know anything more about my profile/would like to see a CV. I look forward to hearing back and hopefully making some progress!

Merci d'avance,

Miles