Reload this Page >

Logistics Jobs Middle East

Logistics Jobs Middle East

Old Jan 22nd 2019, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

Daz6292 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Logistics Jobs Middle East

Hi all,

I am looking for employment in the Middle East in the Logistics Sector. My previous contract with an oil and gas major recently ended in Egypt (5 years) and now back in the UK working for the MoD.

I thought I would upload a post on here (usually word of mouth is the best way to search) to see if anyone knew of any vacancies in Transport, Warehouse, Supply Chain, Movement of Dangerous Goods, Contract Management or Driver Training. Suitably qualified in all areas with a BSc in Logistics Management, Transport Management qualifications, Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser Qual, IOSH, Accident Investigation.

I'm an ex-military officer (25 years service) so I'm familiar with the region, it's cultures and complexities and feel comfortable working in the region. Happy to work in any country in the region.

If you are aware of any present or future vacancies please PM me. I have secured most of my previous positions through word of mouth and references from former line managers and superiors.

Thanks in advance for any correspondence or possible leads.