Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Joiner Sponsorship Wanted Australia New life awaits me

Joiner Sponsorship Wanted Australia New life awaits me

Old Mar 18th 2014, 11:12 pm
Just Joined

Calverto86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Joiner Sponsorship Wanted Australia New life awaits me

Hi i'm Dean aged 27 years old. I'm currently looking to start a new life for me and my family and i am looking for a sponsor in joinery in Western Australia.

I am fluent in English, willing to try new things and meet new people

I have 10years plus experience as a joiner i currently work for an insurance company which deals with floods & fires and all other insurance work but they are the main two.
I also work for dna joinery in my spare time which is mainly all customer recommendations from previous customers and i have a 100% feedback reviews.
I have 1 st and 2nd fix experience and my work includes: kitchens, bathrooms, decking, loft installations, guttering, Solid wood flooring, roofs and all other joinery jobs.

I have all certificates and references i do have my own tools which i don't think would be a problem bringing them if am required to do so.

If anybody knows of anything suitable please let me know.

Thanks Dean:thumbsup
Old Mar 19th 2014, 12:28 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joiner Sponsorship Wanted Australia New life awaits me

Originally Posted by Calverto86
Hi i'm Dean aged 27 years old. I'm currently looking to start a new life for me and my family and i am looking for a sponsor in joinery in Western Australia.

I am fluent in English, willing to try new things and meet new people

I have 10years plus experience as a joiner i currently work for an insurance company which deals with floods & fires and all other insurance work but they are the main two.
I also work for dna joinery in my spare time which is mainly all customer recommendations from previous customers and i have a 100% feedback reviews.
I have 1 st and 2nd fix experience and my work includes: kitchens, bathrooms, decking, loft installations, guttering, Solid wood flooring, roofs and all other joinery jobs.

I have all certificates and references i do have my own tools which i don't think would be a problem bringing them if am required to do so.

If anybody knows of anything suitable please let me know.

Thanks Dean:thumbsup
Carpenter is on the SOL for Australia, and eligible for a skilled visa without sponsorship. You would need to get your skills assessed, and satisfy that and other criteria, but it may be easier finding work if you have the right to live and work in Australia.

Another option would be a working holiday visa, but you would have to travel alone as you would not be allowed to have a dependant in Australia at the same time.

Some options to consider
Old Mar 19th 2014, 8:22 am
Just Joined

Calverto86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi thanks 4 that info where do i go about doing that and been assed do u no? That would be great if you could tell me also my partner is a dental nurse which im not sure if she could get something

Thanks

Dean
Old Mar 19th 2014, 11:51 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calverto86
Hi thanks 4 that info where do i go about doing that and been assed do u no? That would be great if you could tell me also my partner is a dental nurse which im not sure if she could get something

Thanks

Dean
There's lots of info in the Oz forums - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54 and a rough guide in the wiki - http://britishexpats.com/wiki/A_Roug...lled_Migration

Carpentry is assessed by Vetassess - http://www.vetassess.com.au/migrate_...ade_skills.cfm

and info on skilled visas on Skill Select - http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/ (main visas are 189 / 190 )

Shout in the Oz forums if you need any more help