Reload this Page >

Health and Safety Professional

Health and Safety Professional

Old Feb 16th 2012, 10:25 am
Just Joined

Safety Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Health and Safety Professional

Hi All,

My name is David, A Scotsman living in Ireland at present. I am in the process of wrapping up my consulting company due to a lack of opportunity in Ireland. In addition, I am currently seeking a new HSE employment role and I am willing to relocate to achieve this.

I would be interested in a new role pretty much anywhere, bar high risk locations as Afghanistan/Iraq etc.

I hold several years experience in Occupational and Project Health and Safety; sectors including manufacturing and construction projects, building fit out and refurbishments, the hospitality industry and office environments.

I have experience in consulting with internal management and staff as-well-as, small business and contractors on matters of safety, health and environmental management at work. Experience gained includes but is not limited to; the development of safety statements; task/job safety analysis; assisting in the development of method statements with key project members; risk assessment; HACCP management; site audits/inspections; accident investigation; staff training; assisting in the development of organisational emergency plans and site construction phase plans.

Education held:

i. MSc, Risk Crisis and Disaster Management
ii. BSc, Health Safety and Environment
iii. NHD, Health Safety and Risk Management

Specifc Training Courses held:

• FETAC L6: Manual Handling Instructor (2011)
• IRCA OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor (2009)
• CSR Platinum Essential Health and Safety for Managers (2009)
• Workplace Trainer/Assessor (ANZ-2004)

Membership of a Professional Organisation: Grad IOSH Member

I would be delight to communicate on any potential roles going in the field of HSE.

Sincerely,

David Joyce.