Reload this Page >

Experienced Flooring Installer/Finisher looking for work in Australia

Experienced Flooring Installer/Finisher looking for work in Australia

Old May 1st 2013, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

chris_99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Experienced Flooring Installer/Finisher looking for work in Australia

Hi

I am looking to relocate to Australia (preferably either Queensland or Western Australia as have friends in both) in Feb/March/April 2014, with my partner and our two small children.

I am aware that Floor Finishers are listed on the Skilled Trades but would prefer a sponsored job if possible.

I have over 15 years experience in fitting carpets and vinyl (both domestic and commercial), carpet tiling including detailed border work, safety flooring (flat lay, turned up walls 'Cap and Cove', vinyl skirtings), all types of jointing, hot and cold welding, stair nosings, side trims, installing EPoxy Damp Proof Membranes, installing ply wood and sub-floors, LaTex levelling products, measuring up/cutting plans, excellent knowledge of suitability of screeds and adhesives, NVQ in Flooring Installation and Prep Works, qualified in fitting Amtico, Karndean, Altro etc., CSCS registered (Health & Safety courses undertaken).

Please contact me for any further information. Any advice greatly appreciated. I have been told that I would definitely find work once out there however it would be preferably to have work lined up beforehand to give security as we have a young family.

Many thanks in advance,

Chris