Reload this Page >

Entertainment Work Wanted

Entertainment Work Wanted

Old Aug 13th 2009, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

MrsLobStar is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Entertainment Work Wanted

Hi there

Myself and my husband are intending coming to Europe/abroad for September 2009 to work, with a view to securing work for the whole of the summer season next year.

My husband is a top-class all-round entertainer, and has been his entire life. As long as there is a mic in his hand and/or a camera on him, there is nothing he cant do, or WON'T do..........entertainment-wise!

With a long career including stand-up comedy, compering, DJ-ing, singing, songwriting, modelling, acting, .........you name it, at some point in his life he has done it! And always to a very high standard. At present he owns and runs his own DJ/karaoke/entertainment company (www.starliciousentertainment.co.uk), performs as a Jamiroquai tribute act - solo and with full band (www.jamirrorquai.com) and runs comedy nights.

I can provide CVs with recent photos on request.

I have not been involved in the entertainment business, having worked at the same office since leaving school, however, I do lean more to the artistic side of things and I currently own and run my own face-painting business and have previously done acrylic nails and manicures. Having said that, however, I am extremely flexible in the sort of work I can do and am willing to learn new skills to enable me to adapt to any available positions. And I have a little experience of living and working abroad having worked the summer season in Ibiza 8 years ago.

We would be looking for employment for the whole month of September 2009.

If anyone has any positions available, or knows of anyone who has, your help would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Mandy (and Mac) Star