Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

English Teacher/Administrator seeks work in Ireland (Kerry, Cork, Galway)

English Teacher/Administrator seeks work in Ireland (Kerry, Cork, Galway)

Old Jun 1st 2014, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

blueeyes is a jewel in the roughblueeyes is a jewel in the roughblueeyes is a jewel in the roughblueeyes is a jewel in the rough
Default English Teacher/Administrator seeks work in Ireland (Kerry, Cork, Galway)

I am an experienced and qualified teacher of English Language & Literature (qualified to teach in the further education sector but have taught in UK secondary education as well as colleges), and English as a Foreign Language (having taught children and adults in Italy, Spain and the UK). I have recent experience as a Teaching Assistant with primary aged children, both in mainstream and special education. I have supported children with a range of SENs, and home tutored and 18 year with Asperger's Syndrome for almost a year.
Prior to becoming a teacher, I worked for 10 years as an Administrator/PA for various London based organisations. I am confident of using IT systems and am a fast and accurate typist.
I have family based in North Kerry and would be happy to relocate here from August onwards, however I would also be interested in opportunities in Galway and Cork cities.
Please drop me a line if you would like to learn more.