Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

English girl in Florence looking for work...

English girl in Florence looking for work...

Old Nov 27th 2008, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

AmyJB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default English girl in Florence looking for work...

Hi there,

I have just moved to Florence and am currently on an internship, it's going well, I'm working as an administrator and the people here are really helping my language skills!

However, I need a paid job, as it's getting pricey and I plan to live here after the internship. I am working Wednesday to Friday at the moment but this is flexible and I can work any 2 days between Monday and Wednesday. After January I can work full-time.

I would like an English-speaking job or somewhere where English would be an advantage (just to dilute the amount of Italian I am taking in!), so if anyone knows anywhere that is looking for native English-speakers I am very interested.

I have worked in London for 2 and a half years as an administrator for charities and the public service and also as a legal librarian for a year and a half in a large law firm.

However, I am also open to babysitting/housesitting.

Amy (25 yrs)