Reload this Page >

Electrical job asap WA - Australia

Electrical job asap WA - Australia

Old Jul 31st 2013, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

LeonG23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Electrical job asap WA - Australia

Hi everyone my names Leon Gilbert i live in Perth

i am URGENTLY looking for employment in the electrical trade any work is desired, you can get a qualified electrician soon to be A Grade for the cost of a TA.

Please contact me and i will sent you my CV.Part-time or anything needed.

I have my restricted WA Electrical license and ARTC Electrical Mechanic and im a Qualified UK Electrician.

I need 6 months electrical experience signed off on my logbook so i can gain my A grade electrical license.

I do not care how much i get payed i just really need the appliance so i can finally get my A Grade Electrical license will even work for free for a trial period just to prove i can work extremely hard. and my work is top quality.

I am a very hard-working individual i work very well independently and also very good working in a group. i have 5 years experiences working in domestic,commercial and industrial.

I have experiences working with low voltage,high voltage,sockets,lights,light switches,heaters,fans, 2 way and intermediate lighting switching,outside lights and sockets, every kind of cable from singles to MICC(mineral insulated copper cable) to SWA to Cat5 cable.
3-phase installations,single phase installations,
evaporative air conditioner units and controller unit with stop, start, fan speeds,cooler button
shop fitting,motor installation,full domestic installations,industrial installation,fibre optic cable installation,fire alarm installations,data installations,TV and phone installations,roller shutter installation,underfloor heating installation
Distribution boards single and 3-phase installed and tested you name it i can do the only thing i haven't done is solar panel installation

i hope to one day soon obtain sponsorship from an electrical company after i prove my worth.

the images are my work and jobs i have done.

thanks for your time reading this.