Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Digital Marketing / Content Jobs Spain (and Italy)

Digital Marketing / Content Jobs Spain (and Italy)

Old Jul 31st 2018, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

criodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud of
Default Digital Marketing / Content Jobs Spain (and Italy)

Hi guys. This is something I’m looking at for the end of 2018, start of 2019 but would be good to get the ball rolling now, as time flies and all that.

I'm initially looking at Spain. I've lived in Italy before, so am considering this as well, but would like to explore opportunities in Spain first.

I’m initially looking at roles outside Madrid and Barcelona (but may have to look at these cities depending on what happens over the next few months)

My research to date has shown that there are some opportunities in the south from time to time around Malaga and Marbella, both areas I’m familiar with at a basic level, more so Granada. I’m also looking at Gibraltar.

I am learning Spanish and speak Italian and French reasonably well. I have been working in digital marketing for 10 years or so, and also have experience writing content for the purposes of SEO. I worked as a technical writer and EFL teacher for a while too, so not sure how useful those could be in relation to this post.

I am monitoring Indeed and Linkedin mainly, but it’s always good to explore additional avenues.

In terms of Italy, I'd be more comfortable speaking Italian over French or Spanish. I used to work in Rome. It's not a city I'd like to live in again, but needs must if it comes to it.

I'm looking at the Bologna area to begin with.