Reload this Page >

Contact Centre Manager seeks job opportunity with sponsorship

Contact Centre Manager seeks job opportunity with sponsorship

Old Feb 26th 2010, 1:10 am
Just Joined

laurawilson24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Contact Centre Manager seeks job opportunity with sponsorship

Good afternoon,

I have recently arrived in Australia and am looking to start work within the marketing and contact centre sectors.

I have more than 7 years experience in a fast paced outsourced marketing solutions company, in roles that included man-management, client communication and project management. I am FSA TCF trained to second stage in the UK and as Department head was responsible for ensuring that associates on our insurance sales teams adhered to the relevant FSA standards (products included life assurance and home insurance). The role also provided experience of financial planning and required me to set and review revenue targets for my department.

I am eager to further myself professionally as well as gain experience of different working environments and roles.

I am confident that I have a lot to offer however as I am currently on a working holiday visa my options are limited to short term contracts e.g. I am currently on a 3 month manager/data analyst contract with RailCorp. My partner and I (a primary school teacher) have friends and family who live here and very much want to start a life together in Australia. Ideally I would like to work with a company who can offer me sponsorship opportunities alongside a chance to develop and/or move my managerial skills into another area.

I understand my job field is not often one to sponsor but would very much like to speak with anyone who feels I may be someone they are looking for. My resume and further details are available on request via my email [email protected]

Many thanks

Ben McGuinness (UK citizen currently on 1 year working visa seeking sponsorship)