Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

class 1 trucker looking for work in canada

class 1 trucker looking for work in canada

Old Feb 4th 2012, 10:12 pm
Just Joined

buzz1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default class 1 trucker looking for work in canada

hello everyone. i am looking to move to canada and work as a truck driver, i have heard all the fairy tales, but just wondering what the realities are and where the work is. i have worked doing rural deliveries across the south of england and south wales both articulated and 8 leggers for the past 5 years, and am keen to get into long haul work, for any period of time.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

nwtrucker will become famous soon enoughnwtrucker will become famous soon enough
Default Re: class 1 trucker looking for work in canada

Head for the trucking forum, loads of info there. Choose an area and research everything. And dont only just entertain the companies you know about!! There are hundreds!! Good luck.
Old Feb 7th 2012, 12:44 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by buzz1983
hello everyone. i am looking to move to canada and work as a truck driver, i have heard all the fairy tales, but just wondering what the realities are and where the work is. i have worked doing rural deliveries across the south of england and south wales both articulated and 8 leggers for the past 5 years, and am keen to get into long haul work, for any period of time.
look into Canada mate, from what I hear it's the place to apply.
Old Feb 8th 2012, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

buzz1983 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nwtrucker
Head for the trucking forum, loads of info there. Choose an area and research everything. And dont only just entertain the companies you know about!! There are hundreds!! Good luck.
thankyou. ill have a look. cheers