Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Chartered Accountant and Qualified Physiotherapist couple seeking work in Canada

Chartered Accountant and Qualified Physiotherapist couple seeking work in Canada

Old Sep 12th 2016, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

Mattmunro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Chartered Accountant and Qualified Physiotherapist couple seeking work in Canada

My wife and I are looking to move to Canada from the UK - preferably Toronto/Mississauga/Hamilton/Brampton areas in Ontario, but are staying open minded and flexible.

Does anyone who has made the move to Canada know of any employers more open to employing foreign workers in these fields?

I have read the wiki article on job hunting and will of course be targeting local employers, and we will be doing a recce within the next few months. We just think it would be great to set up some meetings before coming over to maximize the value of our time there.

Any info will be gratefully received

Thanks

Matt & Katie