Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Care Assistant

Care Assistant

Old Jun 2nd 2022, 9:48 am
Just Joined

Lidiape77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Care Assistant

I am looking for Care Assistant vacancy in Torrevieja area, I am well qualify with more than 30 years experience here in Spain as well as in UK.

My duties are followed:

• Cares with physical, emotional, or cognitive (e.g., Alzheimer's) impairments
  • Provides support, encouragement, and companionship by engaging in activities, such as playing games, visiting places, taking walks, or having conversations
  • Handles household chores, such as laundry, dishes, changing sheets, and other basic cleaning
  • Arranges or provides transportation to appointments, supermarket, etc.
  • Assists clients with household finances, such as depositing checks, paying bills, and managing money
  • Speaks with family to arrange schedule and activities and stay apprised of the well-being and needs
  • Help with self-care, such as toileting, bathing, dressing, brushing teeth, etc.
  • Assists them with ambulation and mobility as needed, transporting from one location to another with a wheelchair or other form of support
  • Engages in muscle stretching and strengthening exercises as needed to improve range of motion
  • Dispenses and administers medications as directed by medical providers and family members.
  • Do not hesitate to contact me in case you need further information.
  • Reference can be provide as per request.