Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

A/C Project Manager and BMS technician,Service Manager looking for work in Australia

A/C Project Manager and BMS technician,Service Manager looking for work in Australia

Old Apr 14th 2013, 10:26 pm
simon and clare

toddsim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A/C Project Manager and BMS technician,Service Manager looking for work in Australia

I am Air Conditioning technician / Project Manager / Service Managerlooking for work in the Perth area. We have our visa and plan toemigrate to ASAP. Anyone willing to offer employment I would betruly grateful. I have 20yrs experience A/C, Refrigeration, Mechanicaland BMS Controls experience on the tools as well as Project managementexperience to boot. C.V available if requested. Or PM me. Thanks andlook forward to hearing from you soon. Si and family.
Old Apr 18th 2013, 8:04 am
Just Joined

Astrum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A/C Project Manager and BMS technician,Service Manager looking for work in Austra

Originally Posted by toddsim
I am Air Conditioning technician / Project Manager / Service Managerlooking for work in the Perth area. We have our visa and plan toemigrate to ASAP. Anyone willing to offer employment I would betruly grateful. I have 20yrs experience A/C, Refrigeration, Mechanicaland BMS Controls experience on the tools as well as Project managementexperience to boot. C.V available if requested. Or PM me. Thanks andlook forward to hearing from you soon. Si and family.

Hi Simon,
Congratulations on obtaining your visa. I am currently looking to recruit a BMS Engineer and the position is based in Perth. If you are interested in finding out more please email me your resume on: [email protected]

Thanks,
Sheryl