Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Are you interested in working in the Algarve

Are you interested in working in the Algarve

Old Aug 21st 2012, 3:06 pm
Just Joined

arsenalang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Are you interested in working in the Algarve

Hi There I am the managing director of a very successful recruitment consultancy with a massive UK and International Database of candidates and clients alike.

I am currently looking to relocate to the Algarve and am currently looking to speak to good sales consultants that are Computer literate and looking for an opportunity to work in the Algarve.

We will provide a very good salary that would be very similar to a UK salary for the correct candidate.

Please give us your thoughts
Old Aug 27th 2012, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

KrisnLaura is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Are you interested in working in the Algarve

This sounds VERY interesting. I am a professional salesman and web designer with a wife and two boys (15 and 9) looking to leave the UK.

I am very PC literate, experienced in the use of social media for business and most aspects of internet use.

I am also proficient in the following computer software applications:
Windows XP/Vista, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Publisher, CorelDraw12 Graphics Suite, Macromedia Dream Weaver, Adobe Photoshop, and PDF Authoring software.

I have extensive knowledge of the internet including social networking, spyware, anti-virus, phishing and search engine optimisation techniques (SEO). I also have experience of MySql, PHP coding, Perl and varying degrees of knowledge in other computer programming languages.

What's your time scale on this project?

Thanks
Kris