British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Job Offers (https://britishexpats.com/forum/job-offers-82/)
-   -   Are you a British expat, living in one of these specific countries? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/job-offers-82/you-british-expat-living-one-these-specific-countries-939303/)

anshumanpal Jun 29th 2021 2:29 pm

Are you a British expat, living in one of these specific countries?

Hello,

My name is Anshuman Pal and I'm a Community Engineer at uTest. We are a company that helps businesses test the accuracy and usability of their websites, applications, and hardware through freelance software testing and feedback. You can get paid to help us shape the digital landscape!

We would like to share an exciting paid opportunity- We are looking for British Expats who have recently moved to or are now residing in the following countries- Singapore, US, Australia or New Zealand, for a payment testing project. Qualified testers must have an active UK phone number and a debit card issued by a UK bank.

In this paid project: Participants will be notified and given a payment link, which they must execute with a debit card issued in the UK. In addition to the test cases, testers will submit bugs if they notice any issues. This will be a long-term project in which we expect eligible testers to repeat executions at specific time intervals.

Project Details:
  • Start Date: July 5, 2021
  • Testing Type: Payment Testing
  • Payout: $75 for each test case execution
  • Time Required: Up to 30 minutes

Please let me know if you have any questions. I couldn't provide the link to you within this post as I'm a new member of this forum, however, let me know maybe I can provide you with a reply to your comments.

All the best,
Anshuman

christmasoompa Jun 30th 2021 10:00 am

Re: Are you a British expat, living in one of these specific countries?

Originally Posted by anshumanpal (Post 13023418)
Participants will be notified and given a payment link, which they must execute with a debit card issued in the UK.

Just to clarify, are you asking people to spend money on their own debit card for this? If so, how is that reimbursed?

dfjordan Jul 5th 2021 12:21 am

. If I’m living in any of the countries mentioned, why would I have an active UK phone ? There are various comments on the web about this country, and the company doesnt mention any tests which require you to fork out your own money. Also it is apparently very difficult to actually make any money from their tests, as often, the instructions are badly written and confusing, and your are only paid, if they accept your comments on the test. You are apparently paid for each problem you discover. My advice is to forget it.

Siouxie Jul 6th 2021 7:25 pm

Qualified testers must have an active UK phone number and a debit card issued by a UK bank.

In this paid project: Participants will be notified and given a payment link, which they must execute with a debit card issued in the UK.
Most expats don't have either.