Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Work From Home! Anywhere In the World!

Work From Home! Anywhere In the World!

Old Mar 26th 2019, 9:10 am
Just Joined

india.adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Work From Home! Anywhere In the World!

Hi there,

This is basically an opportunity to work from home online. We are a telemarketing company. So your main job role will be to make outgoing calls to customers. We will provide you with a script and a dialling system which we pay for so you will not have to pay for any of the call costs. Your main task is to add the data you receive in to our spreadsheet. We are offering a lower rate for you which would like to work part time, which will be paid weekly or 2500tl per month for a full time roll which will consist of 5 days a week Monday to Friday 8 hours a day UK working hours.

If you are Intrested please let me know and email me your cv at <snip> As we are preparing interviews and trials.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Mar 26th 2019 at 9:32 am. Reason: Contact removed
Old Mar 26th 2019, 9:32 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Work From Home! Anywhere In the World!

Originally Posted by india.adams
Hi there,

This is basically an opportunity to work from home online. We are a telemarketing company. So your main job role will be to make outgoing calls to customers. We will provide you with a script and a dialling system which we pay for so you will not have to pay for any of the call costs. Your main task is to add the data you receive in to our spreadsheet. We are offering a lower rate for you which would like to work part time, which will be paid weekly or 2500tl per month for a full time roll which will consist of 5 days a week Monday to Friday 8 hours a day UK working hours.

If you are Intrested please let me know and email me your cv at <snip> As we are preparing interviews and trials.
Hi, I've removed your email address as it's a Gmail/personal one. People can contact you via the forum if they wish.

Can you clarify the salary, and what 'TL' is? I assumed it was Turkish Lira, but then your proposed salary is less than 3p an hour so that really can't be right!