British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Job Offers (https://britishexpats.com/forum/job-offers-82/)
-   -   +++++ We have heaps of IT jobs going at my company ++++ (https://britishexpats.com/forum/job-offers-82/we-have-heaps-jobs-going-my-company-489017/)

geordie@oz Oct 23rd 2007 10:10 am

+++++ We have heaps of IT jobs going at my company ++++

Hi there just a note to say that we have a bundle of IT jobs going at my company which is based in Western Sydney - Rydalmere. So if your here in Australia or New Zealand or are coming over very soon read on.

Roles such as Network engineers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, field services help desk roles, citrix and exchange admins also needed. If you have PRONTO experience then we looking for someone urgently.
Please personal message me and we will take it from there.

This is NOT an agency as I'm acting behalf of our company (I'm an IT manager with them) we are one of the biggest blue chip companies in the world !!.

Please feel free to get in touch should you need further details.

Cheers
Mark

dave99 Oct 23rd 2007 11:21 am

Re: +++++ We have heaps of IT jobs going at my company ++++

Any positions available in Perth?

geordie@oz Oct 23rd 2007 11:13 pm

Sorry bud only Sydney NSW and Auckland NZ...

Cheers
MArk

Animal Crackers Oct 24th 2007 8:06 am

Originally Posted by geordie@oz (Post 5456682)
Hi there just a note to say that we have a bundle of IT jobs going at my company which is based in Western Sydney - Rydalmere. So if your here in Australia or New Zealand or are coming over very soon read on.

Roles such as Network engineers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, field services help desk roles, citrix and exchange admins also needed. If you have PRONTO experience then we looking for someone urgently.

This is NOT an agency as I'm acting behalf of our company (I'm an IT manager with them) we are one of the biggest blue chip companies in the world !!.

Cheers
Mark

This is typical, we aren't due out for a while:curse: but my OH will be looking for an IT job somewhere in NZ, could we keep this link and contact you, your company nearer to the time(in hope that there maybe some kind of vacancy!!):thumbsup:

Many thanks Gaynor

geordie@oz Oct 24th 2007 9:20 am

Sure Gaynor not a problem gimme a shout when your here or about to leave.

Cheers
Mark

andrewmenet Oct 24th 2007 12:39 pm

Cheers
Mark

I'm very interested would you like a look at my CV. I'm a citrix administrator and systems admin.

regards
Andrew

Animal Crackers Oct 24th 2007 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by geordie@oz (Post 5460873)
Sure Gaynor not a problem gimme a shout when your here or about to leave.

Cheers
Mark

Thats great Mark, thanks a million my husband will have a smile on his face when I tell him!! Also can I ask if your company prefers their employees to have a Bsc rather than a HND??:thumbsup:

Groover42 Oct 24th 2007 2:13 pm

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to all this, and also looking for work, but I just wanted to say how kind and thoughtful some people are, that they're looking to help fellow countrymen/women out for a better future other than this country.

geordie@oz Oct 24th 2007 11:53 pm

UPDATE:

We are looking for:
In Australia - Rydalmere NSW -1 x desktop support, 2 x MS Admin’s, Network Architect,

In New Zealand - Auckland: IT Team Leader and Telephony Engineer

PM with your resume if your interested in any of the above

Cheers

Mark

HarveyG Oct 30th 2007 10:31 pm

Hi Mark,

I was going to PM you but I only just joined the forum so I can't post... I'd be very interested in any positions you had available - I have an ISP background with substantial network experience, Cisco, plus general Oracle / Linux skills.

Please can you PM me so I can get back to you? (You can't send PMs here until your third post, which makes sense!)

Appreciated,

Harvey

mazvita Nov 13th 2007 3:50 pm

I am looking for IT jobs along the lines of Networking and linux administration. I am currently in South Africa.

andrewmenet Nov 13th 2007 11:52 pm

Originally Posted by mazvita (Post 5549874)
I am looking for IT jobs along the lines of Networking and linux administration. I am currently in South Africa.

I've just got a job offer today doing the same.

justice Jan 3rd 2008 8:55 am

Any IT positions available?

hydeteru Jan 4th 2008 3:06 am

Cheers
Mark

Looking for Oracle or Java person? Let me know

sainoracle Jan 8th 2008 1:30 am

Originally Posted by hydeteru (Post 5736796)
Looking for Oracle or Java person? Let me know

How many years experienced java Professionals are you looking for?