Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Water Engineers - Sydney Australia

Water Engineers - Sydney Australia

Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:06 am
Just Joined

Denise Cole is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Water Engineers - Sydney Australia

. .... more engineers are needed especially with water experience; Project Engineers, piping Designers and Project Managers especially

Our client is a leading global solutions provider of water, wastewater, desalination and process systems.

If you know of anyone that wants to move to Australia, our client will organise the visa's and pay flights etc...... please pass on the word

Many thanks !!

Denise
Old Jan 27th 2008, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice
Default Re: Water Engineers - Sydney Australia

do you do any waterworks in western australia?

I have been in the water/utilities field of work for over 15 years,starting at tools level and progressing onto project manager,any info you could provide would be greatly appreciated

gary
Old Jan 28th 2008, 10:52 pm
Just Joined

Denise Cole is an unknown quantity at this point

HI Gary,

Thanks for your message, I am just in the process of moving to WA (Perth) myself this week.

Can you give me a couple of weeks to look into the requirements over there, then I will be in a much better position to advise and help.

If you could send me your resume to [email protected] in the meantime that would be a great help.

Also where are you currently with regards to your visa, or would you require sponsorship.

Look forward to hearing from you

Best regards

D
Old Jan 31st 2008, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice

Good morning Denise,

We have only just started the visa process as the courier has taken the wifes documents/skills to get verified,she is a qualified midwife for last 5 years so cant foresee any problems on that front. I wouldnt be requiring any sponsorship for work as I have a couple of opportunities around Perth.

A friend of ours moved to oz last year and he was in the same field of work as myself and is really settled into his new role. He has since told me that jobs are a plenty and that I should have no problems gaining employment at his place of work(Undergound services Australia) but still I would like to get sorted as soon as possible. I am just in the process of updating my CV,and as soon as it`s completed I shall forward it onto yourself

best regards Gary Mcleod