Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Wanted Solid Accounts Experience - GC Company

Wanted Solid Accounts Experience - GC Company

Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of
Default Wanted Solid Accounts Experience - GC Company

I work for a large Body Corporate Company and we currently have two openings for accounts personnel within the team.

1. Financial Accountant - Good all round knowledge of Financial Accounting, you do not have to be qualified, QBE would be just fine. Reviewing and preparing Financial Statements (P&L and B/S), working in a team of 5 with me as you manager (friendly brit!!). No experience of Aust tax required - I learnt it on the job, you just need a great personality and can do attitude.

2. Cash Allocation / Collections. We have approx 400 buildings with daily cash receipts and outstanding debtor ledgers to clean up. Allocation of bankings within the system on a daily basis and knowledge of how the banking system works (Oz same as UK basically) would be a bonus. With Debt Collection also within this roll the ability to work within a multi task environment is essential.

We are based on the Gold Coast in Bundall.

Please PM me with your details if interested, or pass to anyone recently moved over looking for their break into the Oz job market.

Cheers

Judith
Old Nov 6th 2006, 1:58 am
BE Enthusiast

sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of
Default Re: Wanted Solid Accounts Experience - GC Company

Update - The Financial Accountant Position has now been filled, but the AR position is still available.

Thanks for the PM's from those interested.

Judith

Originally Posted by sonictigger
I work for a large Body Corporate Company and we currently have two openings for accounts personnel within the team.

1. Financial Accountant - Good all round knowledge of Financial Accounting, you do not have to be qualified, QBE would be just fine. Reviewing and preparing Financial Statements (P&L and B/S), working in a team of 5 with me as you manager (friendly brit!!). No experience of Aust tax required - I learnt it on the job, you just need a great personality and can do attitude.

2. Cash Allocation / Collections. We have approx 400 buildings with daily cash receipts and outstanding debtor ledgers to clean up. Allocation of bankings within the system on a daily basis and knowledge of how the banking system works (Oz same as UK basically) would be a bonus. With Debt Collection also within this roll the ability to work within a multi task environment is essential.

We are based on the Gold Coast in Bundall.

Please PM me with your details if interested, or pass to anyone recently moved over looking for their break into the Oz job market.

Cheers

Judith
Old Nov 8th 2006, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: Wanted Solid Accounts Experience - GC Company

Both Jobs filled now (one by a POM!!!) - thanks for all your interest.