Reload this Page >

Urgent! Administration vacancy in Almancil, Portugal

Urgent! Administration vacancy in Almancil, Portugal

Old Jul 11th 2008, 1:31 am
Just Joined

ruthinportugal is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Urgent! Administration vacancy in Almancil, Portugal

Hi
We are looking for a full time office administrator for a property management company in Almancil. This is an all year round position and is to start as soon as possible. We are a well established company and need someone to help run our new office as the current administrator has had to leave at short notice.
We need someone who:
-is fluent in english (native speaker or someone with excellent English) as you'll be talking to lots of English speaking clients on the phone and by email and will have to write adverts for the properties in English.
-can speak and understand Portuguese- you don't have to be perfect just as long as you can get the message across and are confident speaking to Portuguese clients, utility companies etc.
-is confident using Microsoft computer programmes- word, excel (basic) and outlook, the Internet, preferably photo editing (basic- resizing etc) and can upload property adverts onto the internet (we'll show you how but we need someone who is already confident on computers and can grasp new tasks quickly).
-is friendly, outgoing, polite and patient
-has the confidence to work on their own for much of the day and can balance using their own initiative with asking for help when necessary.
-a driving license could be an advantage but is not essential
We are hoping to recruit someone to start next week or the week after if possible so if you are interested please send me your CV or any questions as soon as you can to enquiries @ asset-algarve.com for the attention of Helen

If you'd like to have a chat with me about the job please feel free o call me on 289 380 772. If you can't get through please keep trying as out phones are currently jammed with last minute holiday makers looking for apartments to rent!