Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

TRUCK MECHANIC - SUNSHINE COAST, QUEENSLAND

TRUCK MECHANIC - SUNSHINE COAST, QUEENSLAND

Old Jun 28th 2007, 3:15 am
Just Joined

danymay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRUCK MECHANIC - SUNSHINE COAST, QUEENSLAND

Anyone know of a truck mechanic wanting a seachange to the beautiful Sunshine Coast? Experience with Mercedes and Mitsubishi trucks and Cummins, CAT, DET will be good. Pls forward to anyone you know who might be interested.
Many tx!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 6:54 am
Just Joined

danymay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TRUCK MECHANIC - SUNSHINE COAST, QUEENSLAND

Hi Scrawni2 - I can access Private Messages yet so please email me using [email protected] . The vacancy is still open so I'm very keen to hear from you.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by danymay
Anyone know of a truck mechanic wanting a seachange to the beautiful Sunshine Coast? Experience with Mercedes and Mitsubishi trucks and Cummins, CAT, DET will be good. Pls forward to anyone you know who might be interested.
Many tx!
I am a heavy truck and plant mechanic soon to be moving out to queensland with my family. We have just been granted our visa. I have 20 years experience with 10 years served in the British Army where i served my apprenticeship. In that time i have worked with a large variety of equipments both road going and armoured fighting vehicles and now work in a small workshop maintaining the fleet of an extremely busy port. Any one out ther in BE land know of any links or advice, all will be greatly received.
Cheers Darren
Old Jan 6th 2008, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

kevwilson1982 will become famous soon enough

Hi, i am a qualified HGV Mechanic. Just finished a contract with MAN in Holland. Im looking to come to australia asap!!