Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Truck Drivers Needed In PEI, Canada

Truck Drivers Needed In PEI, Canada

Old Jan 25th 2007, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

Seafood Express is a jewel in the roughSeafood Express is a jewel in the roughSeafood Express is a jewel in the roughSeafood Express is a jewel in the rough
Default Truck Drivers Needed In PEI, Canada

We are a PEI based Trucking Company with 50 trucks in our fleet, we haul to the Eastern Seaboard of the United States of America moslty but do have longer runs on ocassion. We are looking for experience drivers who would like to come for work for a company in business over 20 years. Please go to our website at www.seafoodexpress.pe.ca and check us out. We can arrange everything for you so your costs on coming over a very minimal. We can usually get you an LMO within 10 days. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to contact me.

Robin Roach
Human Resources
Seafood Express(PEI) Ltd.
902-566-1102
email: [email protected]
Old Jan 31st 2007, 6:51 pm
Just Joined

rubini is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Truck Drivers Needed In PEI, Canada

Hi has anybody else replied to this message. I have and as yet have not had any response from Robin at Seafood Express. Just wondered if any one else has heard back. Rubini
Old Feb 1st 2007, 10:59 am
Just Joined

Seafood Express is a jewel in the roughSeafood Express is a jewel in the roughSeafood Express is a jewel in the roughSeafood Express is a jewel in the rough

If you send me your phone number i will be more than happy to call you and answer all your questions you have.
Robin
Old Feb 27th 2007, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

ptolomeus3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Robin,

We´re very interested in PEI, but aren´t truck driver
You guys don´t need sales people coincidentally?

Eric
Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:02 am
Rob in Madrid

tim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nice

Originally Posted by ptolomeus3
Hello Robin,

We´re very interested in PEI, but aren´t truck driver
You guys don´t need sales people coincidentally?

Eric
Getting your trucking licence isn't that difficult, just getting used to driving on the "right" side of the road is the hard part.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 6:23 am
Just Joined

james770 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tim hortons man
Getting your trucking licence isn't that difficult, just getting used to driving on the "right" side of the road is the hard part.
I just e mailed Robin today I am very used to the right side of the road and this sounds like a great chance to try a new life

James
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:02 pm
Just Joined

mick gilbert is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by james770
I just e mailed Robin today I am very used to the right side of the road and this sounds like a great chance to try a new life

James
Hi to all the fellow Ex pats in CA .Iv been reading all the comments about moving to CA .and Im due to move over in the new year with my family ,but the one question that does not cum up at all is the cost of living in CA example ..cost of a loaf of bread ..Iv now got doults .we all know what we earn as truckers in the UK ..nites out, hourly rate when we are getting unloaded ..even when we are stuck on the the good old M25 we are still getting payed but what of all this in CA .and as I have to children of school age .how do the schools live up to those here ..lets face it .how can they be worst but as a father how did your children settle in ? If any can answer my Q s I look forward to recieving them TA Mick Gilbert ESSEX UK
Old Nov 6th 2007, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mick gilbert
Hi to all the fellow Ex pats in CA .Iv been reading all the comments about moving to CA .and Im due to move over in the new year with my family ,but the one question that does not cum up at all is the cost of living in CA example ..cost of a loaf of bread ..Iv now got doults .we all know what we earn as truckers in the UK ..nites out, hourly rate when we are getting unloaded ..even when we are stuck on the the good old M25 we are still getting payed but what of all this in CA .and as I have to children of school age .how do the schools live up to those here ..lets face it .how can they be worst but as a father how did your children settle in ? If any can answer my Q s I look forward to recieving them TA Mick Gilbert ESSEX UK
Hi Mick,youve posted your question in the wrong place,,,go to the trucking forum,,and get flooded with help and advice
Old Dec 13th 2007, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

chasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant future

at present a truck driver in nz but looking to change can you give me more info had 10 years exp with blue chip company in the uk
Old Dec 19th 2007, 1:06 am
Forum Regular

chasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant future

at present a uk class 1 driver with supermarket exp living in nz at the moment options very much open thanks,please could you give me some more info