Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Tilers coming to Gold Coast

Tilers coming to Gold Coast

Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

Secretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura about
Default Tilers coming to Gold Coast

Hi,

I am currently inundated with tiling work here on the Gold Coast and so need some help. If you are an experienced tiler here now, or due to arrive any time soon please send me a PM.

Cheers, Steve
Old Oct 14th 2007, 11:30 am
Just Joined

nufc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tilers coming to Gold Coast

Hi Steve, we are moving to gold coast in about 5-6weeks, im a tiler 25yrs exp, currently living in sydney, got my nsw licence, will have no problem gettin my queensland one. Ffom newcastle originally been in oz 4years, email me and we can talk hopefully wanting to start up on my own there at some stage , we will be buying a house around mermaid waters, robina, hope to here from yer soon.
cheers carl
Old Oct 14th 2007, 11:50 am
Just Joined

nufc is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi steve have sent you a pm, carl
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 9:28 pm
Just Joined

dash1579 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Steve,

Want to emigrate to Oz, preferably to the Gold Coast region, but need a job offer to gain an employment visa. I have been with the same firm in the UK for many years, so have much experience. Would you be interested, or know of a company that I could approach? Thanks, Ron.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

James Sledmere is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Tilers coming to Gold Coast

Originally Posted by Secretsquirral
Hi,

I am currently inundated with tiling work here on the Gold Coast and so need some help. If you are an experienced tiler here now, or due to arrive any time soon please send me a PM.

Cheers, Steve
Hi Steve,

I am a wall and floor tiler looking to come over and start working straight away, I am self employed here in the UK and currently have six years experience, I can also provide a portfolio.

Are you interested in sponsoring a British migrant?

Look forward to your reply,
James