Reload this Page >

Technical Sales Rep required- Snap-on Tools - Brisbane North

Technical Sales Rep required- Snap-on Tools - Brisbane North

Old Feb 12th 2008, 10:20 am
dmf
Forum Regular

dmf will become famous soon enough
Default Technical Sales Rep required- Snap-on Tools - Brisbane North

Are you looking to get out of the grime of a dirty workshop? We are currently looking for a mobile retail salesperson to work on Brisbane northside. Join the Snap-on Tools team as an employee of a franchised business owner servicing the Redcliffe/Sandgate area due to recent growth.

The position is advertised on www.seek.com.au (copy and paste the following into your browser and it should take you to the advert: http://www.seek.com.au/users/apply/i...JobID=11725044).

Alternatively send me a PM and I can e-mail the information to you.

Dawn
Old Feb 13th 2008, 10:02 am
dmf
Forum Regular

dmf will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Technical Sales Rep required- Snap-on Tools - Brisbane North

I have tried the link and it doesn't seem to be working.

I have attached the information that is on www.seek.com.au in case anyone is interested.

Cheers, Dawn

Snap-on Tools is a leading global manufacturer of hand and power tools, tool storage and equipment distributing via franchise business owners. Our customers include transport, aviation, automotive, defence, government, agriculture etc.

Join the Snap-on Tools team as an employee of a franchised business owner servicing the Redcliffe/Sandgate area due to recent growth.

Do you have any of these key skills?
- Enthusiastic
- Energetic
- Self motivated
- Mechanical trade background
- Confident communicating on a face to face level
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude.

No previous sales experience required. Training will be provided. A trade or engineering background would be highly regarded. Light rigid driver’s licence required.

Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to work autonomously are essential elements to be profitable in this position. You will be responsible for ensuring territory sales meet and exceed sales and profit budgets, developing and growing territory sales and servicing existing customers.

A base salary plus super, company truck, laptop and mobile phone is on offer plus commission on achieving set targets. Potential to earn regular above target bonuses.

Please send your resumé outlining your experience, a brief statement of suitability (no longer than one A4 page) and referee details (name, position title and contact telephone number) of a contact person who can verify the information provided to Nigel Ford at [email protected] by 22 February 2008. For further information about the position call Nigel on 0419 657 260.